Women in Management
These are opposed by female strong points such as interpersonal skills, willingness to communicate, and a tendency to seek a consensus instead of confrontation.
These strong points are what we need to identify and exploit. With our coaching method, you can cultivate them into a decisive advantage.
- Power: What is my relation to it?
- Strengths: What are mine? How can I develop them further?
- Approach: How can I involve my managers and employees in the realisation of my ideas? Am I motivating? Do I provoke resistance?
- Environment: Who are the important players for me? How do I position myself and my domain?
- Obstacles: How do I handle opposition and prejudice in my team? How do I handle reservations on the part of my superiors?
- Role: Does it fit me?
- Balance: How does my perfect work/life balance look like?
Our coaching for female managers is based on a neutral point of view and our own experience. Here, you can expect unreserved feedback and clear words. Together we will develop measures you are comfortable with and which help you to advance your career in your very own way.